Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special Event: Player's Choice Survival
I want to preface this by saying this is not something the admins of the station has stated they want to do. This is simply a bus round that I think would be fun, and will test the will and the skill of the crew. Once we have all the information, and an admin to run it, we can schedule it.

Player's Choice Survival: The premise is simple; survive. The round will consist of no starting antags. The station will have 10-20 minutes to prepare for the onslaught. After the preparation time period has elapsed the admins will begin spawning each antag type one by one. After each antag type has been defeated, there will be a 5 minute re-arm period before the next antag is spawned. The crew must fight and survive all rounds. A shuttle escape is not possible. Survive.. or die.

The special part of this event will be the crews nominations for both Heads of Staff and Departments.

Antags will consist of normal round antags including, but not limited to: Blob, Bloodsucker, Dragon, Changeling, Wizard, etc. Not random hostile mobs.

Round Summary:
  • Preparation Phase at the beginning of the round to last 10-20 minutes. No round start antags.
  • First Antag: Admins will pick the first antag. Crew must fight the antag until the antag is dead or all of the stations crew are dead.
  • Re-Arm Phase: Crew will have 5 minutes to prepare for the next antag.
  • Second Antag: Admins will pick the next antag. Crew must fight the antag until the antag is dead or all of the stations crew are dead.
  • Re-Arm Phase: Crew will have 5 minutes to prepare for the next antag.
  • Third Antag: Admins will pick the next antag. Crew must fight the antag until the antag is dead or all of the stations crew are dead.
  • Etc.
  • Etc.
Admins can decide to end the round by calling the shuttle or nuking the station based on round time, server stability, etc. 

The players will vote and decide who the Heads of Staff will be and they will vote for any particular person they believe would be best suited for a department. So if you know that person X would be the best Head of <blank> for the job, or person Y would be best in <department>, reply to the post with that as the comment. 

Important note: They do not have to accept this. Players can choose whatever departments they want. However, if you have a large number of votes saying you should play "Z" It is highly encouraged that you play that role as those people are confident that the bus round can be won with you in that position.
[Image: bio_20070.png]
I like this idea.
Make braxis hos.
A half penguin half chicken hybrid. if the wishes chat is to be believed.
I will vote for Lunar Eclipse for Cap.
[Image: bio_20070.png]
I had a similar idea using lavaland mobs, at first just a handful of goliath etc and finally megafuana.
Acastus Saint for CMO. Knows his/her shit.
Xeon Saber as CE.

Tanya Longstreet on Chemist.
Tanya for CMO
Pap for HOP i guess
Abraxis or Enrico for HoS
Bill for RD
Light eater for QM
Id take CE and my preffered engi staff
Lunar fer capitao da militarist captain
I hope you all have a good day! It's 5:46 AM when I made this for the mentor app <3
saber for CE plesae,
blob:exsits
xeon saber:im about to end this mans hole carear
b o n e t r u s e l e s y o u r s o c k s o f f