Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarodinian: Mentor App
Byond Account: Sarodinian
Character Name(s): Acastus Saint
Discord Name: @Sarodinian/Klens Obort#9957
Timezone: EST
Active hours: Whenever. If I'm not working, I'm usually around somewhere.

How long have you played on Fulpstation? SS13 in general? Since October 2019. Same for SS13 in general.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
At this point I've done Cargo, Engineering, Silicon (Borgs, not much AI experience), Viro, Genetics, Chemistry, MD, CMO, Atmos (at least, the basics and how pipes work), some Shaft Miner, Robotics, and Sci (Nanites, mainly).

What are some things you've noticed as a player on Fulp? For an MRP server, there is a surprising amount of chaos. Since the switch from LRP to MRP, the average person is a bit more competent at their jobs and will usually actually do them, but it seems that shitters just roll right over sec and the rest of the crew frequently. People still don't talk much, and often do their own thing rather than cooperate.

Feel free to spitball anything else you want to add as to why we should consider you for mentorship.

I made an MD guide. Posted in General. I've also taught a number of people roles like robotics, genetics, and engineering. MD is hard to teach on the fly, but I can do that too.
A (mostly) clean record with close to 400 hours on the server is impressive, and you're definately knowledgeable enough to fit in as a mentor.
Also a very pleasant person ingame and well behaved.

+one
[Image: lnVciyg.gif]
+1. I have had quite a few good good experiences. Keep up the good behavior.
[Image: bio_20070.png]
+1 most recent round I played with him he held up a promise to treat everyone who comes through medbay. Held up very well in a stressful round.

Anytime I see Acustus Saint, I know I can trust him to hold it down!
Well, if your helpfulness on the Discord and the fact that you made such a comprehensive medical guide for all of us don't give it away...you'd make a great mentor.

+1
- Ash Lizman
+1 Made a dope guide.
[Image: 9akmqeO.png]
This is fine...
80% of my rounds she is on, and is in the same department as me, My coworker, or directly under me. Nothing i have seen has told me anything negitive. She made that guide, and is xeon's student in the art of the SM. level headed and calm. Dont know about robustness. Actually roleplays, and doesnt metagame. Hard yes from me. Im still a normal player though.
A half penguin half chicken hybrid. if the wishes chat is to be believed.