Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What is this wonderful place?
It has come to my attention that supreme chimp leader chris'o' neil has made this website. After 10 minutes of analysis it appears to be a role play forumn. I look forward to learning how to play, yay!
(02-25-2017, 11:22 PM)jwongy Wrote: It has come to my attention that supreme chimp leader chris'o' neil has made this website. After 10 minutes of analysis it appears to be a role play forumn. I look forward to learning how to play, yay!

Read the rules, this looks like a forum for a space station 13 server that oney is...running? part of? who knows.
(02-25-2017, 11:47 PM)zshelley Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 11:22 PM)jwongy Wrote: It has come to my attention that supreme chimp leader chris'o' neil has made this website. After 10 minutes of analysis it appears to be a role play forumn. I look forward to learning how to play, yay!

Read the rules, this looks like a forum for a space station 13 server that oney is...running? part of? who knows.

Wow that sounds cool c: Yeah i'll learn how to play. Also I wonder if chris is reading this. I can see you looking at this chris, don't think i cant see through your monitor. I can see you half naked. •^• Also your hair is messy. Move the chimp into a more visible place too.
This site is a front for Oney and Swain's online prescription drug peddling service. See the above post for more details.