Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i reject ;L
Your OOC name (byond username): Hannahsaur

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate.  Used for investigation): perma

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long):

Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (hannahsaur) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:

(MANUAL BAN) Killing people ont the emergency shuttle without while being non-antag
This ban was applied by someoneunkown on 2017-03-10 15:19:28,  The is a permanent ban..
 If you wish to appeal this ban please use the keyword '' to register an account on the forums.

Killed two people: a Chemist and a Engineer.

Chemist was throwing grenades that killed about 4-5 people and the engineer locked me off in a voided area of the shuttle by building walls. where i would of probably died if i didnt inject a lot of inapprovaline.

> unless it was the round i got banned on, in which case i was an antag clown pirate captain. Honk
I would like to say that this is a funny ban appeal. I was eng on that round, was trying to save loads of other people as you killed the other guy. Gominizaaaiii
Myazaki

[Image: 2ITf2PUU.jpg]
I suppose that's reasonable. I'll unban you for it.