Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pepe Discord Ban
Your OOC name (byond username): pepe#7170

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate.  Used for investigation): ???

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): I wasn't even given a reason why i was banned, but i guess i'd like to get unbanned because i broke no rules on discord beside attracting hate for god knows what.
(03-24-2017, 08:17 PM)Pepe Wrote: Your OOC name (byond username): pepe#7170

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate.  Used for investigation): ???

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): I wasn't even given a reason why i was banned, but i guess i'd like to get unbanned because i broke no rules on discord beside attracting hate for god knows what.

Hi Pepe,

I'll give you a few days to cool your jets and maybe you can come back on and not use our game discord simply for shitposting.

There currently isn't any Admins in disagreement to this ruling.

Try and keep your banter in context of the game and refrain from arguing with others over insignificant technicalities.

Have a nice day. 
I'll keep this as short as possible, because I wasn't directly involved in the banning of your account.

I gave you two warnings prior, to not spam nonsense as it was wasting our time, and people who actually want to chat in there are deterred from doing so. Treat others as you'd like to be treated and you will be given a second chance.

It'd be also wise to treat the admins with respect, as they hold the authority and power to ban you. You were very disrespectful towards myself and another admin.
ok, i unbanned you pepe