Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your OOC name (byond username): Youre Breathtaking

Your Discord username and #tag: Big Brother #8248

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): 9/5/19 10:48 P.M. EST

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): I was careless and did not read the rules when I joined the server. I'm fairly new to this game and had the idea in my mind that you could cause these type of scenarios without consequence. But I realize now if it was like that, every round would be even more chaotic than your average random round. I have learned now from reading your rules and understanding the game more and I hope that you can consider unbanning me. Thank you.
I literally boinked you for overescalation earlier in the round and told you only to use lethal force in self defense. You then spread three lethal diseases from a purchased virus crate.

Afaik, you have over 30 hours on here. I find it hard to believe this was anything but intentional grief. I'm going to discuss it with higher rank staff before making any decision, however.
One question regarding your ban,

Why did you go ahead and release multiple deadly diseases from the crate?
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
Going to just post the initial ahelp here:

[2019-09-06 01:46:21.240] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV)->Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki): Why did you kill laughing man?
[2019-09-06 01:46:56.764] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki)->Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV): He attacked Myself and Aisin
[2019-09-06 01:47:27.747] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV)->Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki): They knocked you down but never did any damage
[2019-09-06 01:50:32.276] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki)->Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV): Apologies sir I will not attack someone for pushing me. I will read through the rules
[2019-09-06 01:51:59.805] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV)->Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki): As non-antag, please only kill in self-defense when you're threatened with unprovoked lethal force.
[2019-09-06 01:52:22.867] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Youre Breathtaking/(Jayden Yaki)->Glubtok/(Bruhmine XXXV): Yes sir, apologies again. It will not happen again
(09-07-2019, 04:00 AM)Terra Wrote: I literally boinked you for overescalation earlier in the round and told you only to use lethal force in self defense. You then spread three lethal diseases from a purchased virus crate.

Afaik, you have over 30 hours on here. I find it hard to believe this was anything but intentional grief. I'm going to discuss it with higher rank staff before making any decision, however.
I found the crate, I did not purchase it
Coolsurf's question needs to be answered before there's any possibility of something being done here. Whether or not you purchased it is a rather insignificant portion of the whole issue.
(09-07-2019, 04:50 AM)Coolsurf6 Wrote: One question regarding your ban,

Why did you go ahead and release multiple deadly diseases from the crate?
I was curious on what effects they would have and was not aware of the effects. It was not of my intentions to grief or kill the other players.