Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another bloody ban appeal lmao
Your OOC name (byond username): FargothUr911

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): Lampra Cloffmuncher

Your Discord username and #tag: FargothUr #6712

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): 10:48:06

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): In attachments

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less): imagine banning me straight after an appeal lmao.

Ok so basically, if I remember that round, I had a bunch of weapons and shit, dont remember why but anyways, sec saw me load one up and chased me so I hid (which sounds like an IC issue), killed some mime after he relentlessly beat me up with a weapon in hand, and killed one sec officer because he decided to attack me with a tesla revolver, clearly intending to lethal me. And to say I was "attacking sec" is an exaggeration, I merely shoved and avoided them that entire round.

And yes runtime deserved to die by my chainsaw, I needed that bounty for a cat tail.

EDIT: I would also like to add, during that round, security had killed me over and over again even when I did submit to them, the HoS continuously blinding me, despite me saying "USE THE STUNBATON, YOU ARE DESTROYING MY EYES" and the HoS replying with "good", anyways, I went completely blind and hit the HoS back, to which security killed me on the spot instead of stunning me. Further proof that I could not trust security that round and hence, my main motivation hiding away from them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Would killing Runtime even be a bannable offense? To me it would seem to be a IC issue that a security guard could arrest you for. But just a quick tip, if you kill someone as a non antag you should always bring their body to Cloning or medical.
PHP Code:
print('Kill lizards'
(01-14-2020, 06:51 PM)qfmysteryman23 Wrote: Would killing Runtime even be a bannable offense? To me it would seem to be a IC issue that a security guard could arrest you for. But just a quick tip, if you kill someone as a non antag you should always bring their body to Cloning or medical.

Yeah I killed them in medical, mime was being a massive shitter to everyone and everyone wanted to kick his ass, he escalated to weapons and got a weapon used back on him. Autoprocess was on so the officer did come back to life.
Im afraid this ban came from an older griefpatrol. Yes i unbanned you this morning but if i didnt this wouldve been added to your existing ban.
Since the griefpatrol wasnt take into account yet for your history considering your first ban we cant relate them to eachoter.
As for what happens now ill leave up to saliferous as its his ruling this time.
[Image: lnVciyg.gif]
The general behavior that I interpreted from the logs is that you were self-antag happy during that round; attacking a million and one things with a chainsaw, and then moving on to auto rifles to gun someone down. You even slit someone's throat. Not very "run and hide cuz sec was being mean" if you ask me.
The ban stays, you have a history of finding reasons to kill people.
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-14-2020, 10:55 PM)Saliferous Wrote: The general behavior that I interpreted from the logs is that you were self-antag happy during that round; attacking a million and one things with a chainsaw, and then moving on to auto rifles to gun someone down. You even slit someone's throat.  Not very "run and hide cuz sec was being mean" if you ask me.
The ban stays, you have a history of finding reasons to kill people.

Well I only killed the mobs that provided for bounties with the chainsaw, but yeah, the auto rifle was self defense as the mime was beating me with a weapon, as previously mentioned, and to say security killing me and deliberately destroying my eyes is "being mean" in a mocking manner is kind of laughable, in my opinion, escalating to lethals only after security does it themselves is reasonable, otherwise, I relied on shoves and hiding.
Aren't you the guy that kept spacing medical equipment?
(01-15-2020, 07:11 PM)OSDevon Wrote: Aren't you the guy that kept spacing medical equipment?

no