Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FungusAmongus permabanned from Shlomobergerstein
Exclamation 
Your OOC name (byond username): FungusAmongus

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): Do not remember.

Your Discord username and #tag: I do not use Discord.

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): 2019-07-27

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Provoked a conflict with the clown, then critted him, then committed suicide afterwards. Proceeded to lie about it in ahelps and was aggressive about it despite being banned for similar reasons previously

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less): I was a serious cunt previously with major attitude issues that resulted in me getting permabanned from most servers I joined for similar shit - getting way too upset over videogames and killing people instead of just disconnecting and chilling out. I apologize for my previous behavior and while I completely understand if you don't want me back ever since I was nothing but I shitter previously, I would greatly appreciate being given one more chance on your server. Thank you.
This was a heavy handed ban from a previous staff member. Should NOT have been a perm ban. Unbanned.
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]