Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your OOC name (byond username): IllGank

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): Trent Ramos was my last usual name, not the one used in this situation. (don't remember it)

Your Discord username and #tag: No Discord

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): 18:00 JST

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): You have been banned by Papaporo Paprito from Roles: Research Director, Scientist, Geneticist, Roboticist, Head of Personnel, Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner.

Reason: Attacked a colossus when it came up from lavaland on the shuttle. The other miner was with you and never stepped toward the shuttle as it was completely destroyed and could be easily seen that it was a monster. You stepped on and shot it directly than ran away dragging it into the station behind you. -Requested by Buzzardman

This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 7 days. The round ID is 5313.
To appeal this ban go to https://fulpstation.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less): First I'll say that the message is incorrect as when I try to get on the server I'm banned from even getting on.
Now I'll admit I did indeed shoot the colossus in the shuttle. The reason I'm submitting the appeal is for a lighter punishment or to disregard it. Looking back I shouldn't have done it, but it breaks no rules as I was just doing my job trying to mine and kill monsters. I just retreated when I realized I couldn't win. It was not even that bad of a situation. The station was already over an hour old, and there were dead bodies and no active medics taking care of injured. The colossus did follow me for a few seconds but all it did was mess up the mining section which was already literally useless, and a bit of cargo. Then people came and messed with it and made the situation worse.
I was watching the entire time as you and a fellow miner went to the shuttle computer right after the RD and his squad of hulks had finished dying horribly to the colossus. You called the shuttle up then stood there for a minute looking at the completely destroyed shuttle with a colossus on it. The other miner never moved and you decide to take out a KPA and shoot the colossus who was not yet aggro on anyone but by shooting it you made it aggro on you and then lead it back into the station which is baiting a megafauna onto the station. That breaks the rules and when asked why you basically said you wanted to go down to mining and basically claimed innocence in not knowing it was there. The only reason that creature didn't follow you deeper into the station was because you ran passed the responding people who had heard the RD's cries and were coming to see what was up. The CE in fact was the one who sacrificed himself to save the station from the complete destruction that was coming their way. This was all avoidable had you or the other miner had just hit the return to lavaland button on the computer and if you were so hellbent on going down to mine as you said you were then use the public mining shuttle down so you didn't bring a live megafauna onto the station.
(01-15-2020, 10:26 AM)buzzardman2 Wrote: I was watching the entire time as you and a fellow miner went to the shuttle computer right after the RD and his squad of hulks had finished dying horribly to the colossus. You called the shuttle up then stood there for a minute looking at the completely destroyed shuttle with a colossus on it. The other miner never moved and you decide to take out a KPA and shoot the colossus who was not yet aggro on anyone but by shooting it you made it aggro on you and then lead it back into the station which is baiting a megafauna onto the station. That breaks the rules and when asked why you basically said you wanted to go down to mining and basically claimed innocence in not knowing it was there. The only reason that creature didn't follow you deeper into the station was because you ran passed the responding people who had heard the RD's cries and were coming to see what was up. The CE in fact was the one who sacrificed himself to save the station from the complete destruction that was coming their way. This was all avoidable had you or the other miner had just hit the return to lavaland button on the computer and if you were so hellbent on going down to mine as you said you were then use the public mining shuttle down so you didn't bring a live megafauna onto the station.
i was truthful. Don't say i was claiming innocence. When did I deny anything. Also if you watch the whole thing from MY perspective, I literally just got into the server and saw none of the events you described as that's not how to game works. Public mining computer was broken as well as I did try that. You have missed my entire point in even making a post in the first place.
This appears to be expiring today, was reduced to three days, otherwise I would be setting this ban to expire today.

Honest mistakes happen.

Closing.
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]