Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russel Jockman and Mike Mikhaylovka - Murdered by sec in typical fashion.
ROUND ID #:5320 (Hopefully, it crashed.)
YOUR Character Name: Tonio Trussardi
YOUR Byond Key: Chungo Supreme
GRIEFER Character Name: Russel Jockman, Mike Mikhaylovka
GRIEFER Byond Key: N/A for Russel, Mike's seems to be KOLA6969
Description of grief occurrence: This was a 3 or so hour round, and a lot of stuff led up to this. I feel it is pertinent I mention some of it.

The round started with me as a cook figuring out who two vampires were, after they attempted to kidnap me. I gibbed one of them, with the detective watching. Later, a contractor was attempting to extract someone in my kitchen, and I ended up killing them after they took their contractor baton out near me. Again, the detective comes in and verifies what happened. Security up to this point had been very nice with me and we had co-operated on multiple antag deaths - the vampire I gibbed, the other vampire I revealed, and the traitor I killed.

Cut to about an hour or so later after I had been SSD, and I come out of my freezer to make some eggs. A random security officer (Russel Jockman) walks up and says I'm under arrest for 'attempted murder.' This was impossible, since I had only killed two antags verified by sec as such, and was SSD for around half of the round. The officer then immediately opens fire with his disabler. I know this is unlawful and had heard sec was executing people with little to no reason from others over radio, so I put him in a locker without harming him in any other way. I decide to sit there and ask him why he was there, what he thinks my crime was, etc, when he decides to go on radio and say that I am a traitor and am actively attempting to murder him. Great. This directly influences what happens next.

I then talk over comms and explain that this is crazy, and that I haven't even been outside for most of the shift. Before I can finish, the HoS (Mike) rolls in no questions asked and IMMEDIATELY opens fire with lethal buckshot. I run around and eventually catch him with my CQC while he misses every shot, and place him in a locker as well. Now, with both of them in lockers, I attempt to question why they did what they did. The HoS breaks out while I'm talking, and I just stand there without fighting back while he harmbatons me into crit, as I had already made the situation pretty bad and just hoped they would arrest and talk w/ me in brig instead. They and Russel then proceeded to cuff me while critted, before Russel took it upon himself to make sure to beat me all the way to death after doing so. Ensuring that I could no longer plead my case.

I could somewhat understand the HoS's reaction since his lackey was screaming over radio that he was being murdered by me, but come on. There had been so much that I had done for security, and I was actively talking over radio about how this was crazy... Rolling up with lethals is decidedly uncool, critting and then killing me after I tried talking AGAIN even moreso. But hey, at least the detective and captain tried to vouch for me after all of this.

Screenshots:
https://i.gyazo.com/ea8fe0bce567334dd500...a37b34.png
https://i.gyazo.com/c614ee738510506717b6...aca016.png
https://i.gyazo.com/66ae94a339fdc8e6acf6...287a23.png
https://i.gyazo.com/3e4d884cee832ae69282...2597b1.png
https://i.gyazo.com/8d3ea7b9164caf865f3f...bbf417.png
[Image: cba26e89dc67db075a4d0d205cdb84e3.png]
yo, we talked about this already in ooc. I shot you because the sec was screaming over comms that he was being assaulted and locked in the kitchen. I came in and blasted and then got slept, all I saw was a bunch of dead bodies and people locked in lockers in your kitchen. secondly, upon downing you, I had noticed the syndicate gear you had collected, thats why I beat you to death, assuming you were antag. plus, the dead bodies and hostages were enough already.
(01-15-2020, 10:52 PM)vehr64 Wrote: yo, we talked about this already in ooc. I shot you because the sec was screaming over comms that he was being assaulted and locked in the kitchen. I came in and blasted and then got slept, all I saw was a bunch of dead bodies and people locked in lockers in your kitchen. secondly, upon downing you, I had noticed the syndicate gear you had collected, thats why I beat you to death, assuming you were antag. plus, the dead bodies and hostages were enough already.

You're correct for the most part. I understand why you did what you did in your position - the parts that involve you are mostly a consequence of the sec officer's actions, and I can't exactly leave them out. However, you might want to ask the captain for confirmation on an execution, especially in a situation like this where they would've explained who I was.

Overall, I'm a lot more upset at Russel. He took the harmbatoning to another level after you had finished, and caused this whole mess in the first place. I doubt I was even set to arrest; I'm pretty sure Russel just didn't like me much.
Ah yes, classic Russel. Vehr, what Chungo said is right, you should only beat someone to death if your life or someone elses is in immediate danger. If you want to execute an antag, you need permission from the Cap too. I can understand everything else though due to the chaos. Anyway, Russel has been dealt with, thanks for reportin bb
[Image: i1wH7KB.png][Image: EYsHyKQ.png]