Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Your OOC name (byond username):Cabbagerock

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time):it was cesar something i forget the last name

Your Discord username and #tag:obama care#7871

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation):about 6pm pst i think

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible):

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less): So i was permanantly ip banned for carrying a bomb into medbay and i just want to say i had no clue it was a bomb my friend just got me into the game and told me to bring a weird yellow thing into the medbay so i did because i didnt know what it did and i just didnt care to ask so i brought it in and he told me to drop it so i did and i walked away then it exploded i had no intent to grief and troll i am sincerely sorry i honeatly had no clue what it was and trolling was noy my intention and all i ask for is to if you can tunban me please just reduce it to like a week or something i am sorry
Please use the provided ban appeal format so we can actually look into this.

Your OOC name (byond username):

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time):

Your Discord username and #tag:

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation):

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible):

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less):
[Image: lnVciyg.gif]
I edited your post to have the format, please fill in the blanks. Thank you!
This appeal has not received the attention it should have, and has not been handled in a timely manner.

Redacting your ban, mistakes happen, lessons learned.
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]