Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cleans-His-Ass Murders Captain
ROUND ID #: 5758 (When the sever crashed)
YOUR Character Name: Char Aznable 
YOUR Byond Key: Sardonus15
GRIEFER Character Name: Cleans-His-Ass
GRIEFER Byond Key: I don't Know
Description of grief occurrence: As a MD Cleans-His-Ass Kills the captain who captured and used a ling, a ling who had an ID that literally said CHANGLING on it. The captain and sec officer were using the ling whom also had the obj. to absorb other lings to hunt said other lings. They killed two lings, but Cleans-His-Ass was suspicious of the circumstances and decided to  "Be a man and take matters into his own hands" and kill the captain and the ling. He claims there was no sec to the best of my knowledge both the ling and the Capt were cremated. To my understand it is against the rules to valid hunt and to kill someone you think is an antag when the circumstances without much evidence ie the capt. The Capt also tried to stop Cleans-His-Ass multiple times non lethally, eventually it failed and they died. 
So lets start from the beginning. I was a doctor that round. I was healing people left and right and saving lives. While this is happening I see the captain walk in with a man. I later see that man Husk one of my patients while the captain stands and watches. I notice that it 1 hour and 45 minutes into the round. Seems suspicious right? I tell security but nothing happens. CentComm says on announcements that our heads are working with a syndicate ling. Still security does nothing. The bodies keep stacking up higher and higher. Other people notice this shit to and we all beat the fuck out of the captain and the ling and cremated them. and guess what? it turns out the fucking Head of Security was a ling as well and that is why sec wasn't doing anything. The captain turns out to not be a ling but he still broke server rules by teaming with a ling. THAT IS CHARGES FOR MUTINY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. This was not a decision just from me but it was from the whole crew. This man is just mad because I ruined his chance at green text.
PHP Code:
print('Kill lizards'
big yikes

[Image: Ea8qfY5.png]
(02-12-2020, 06:58 AM)NASA Wrote: big yikes

[Image: Ea8qfY5.png]
So... I thought it was iconic. what does this have to do with what happened at all? This doesn’t disprove anything I said.
PHP Code:
print('Kill lizards'
(02-12-2020, 06:42 AM)qfmysteryman23 Wrote: The captain turns out to not be a ling but he still broke server rules by teaming with a ling. THAT IS CHARGES FOR MUTINY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Nitpicking here, but he didn't break the server rules by committing mutiny. He broke a Capital category space law where "These crimes can result in Execution, Permanent Prison Time, Permanent Labor Camp Time, or Cyborgization."

So if your end of the story is true, then you may have had some justification. But of course instead of going through appropriate channels it's instead murdering time. Since most folks seem to love jumping to murdering another player and taking them out of the round whenever possible.

Edit: A more accurate crime that the captain committed is aiding an enemy of Nanotrasen, actually. Where summary execution is a valid choice if the person in question presents a significant risk if an attempt to detain them is made.
I mean i dont know what you expect when you are an antag teaming with a head or a head teaming with antag.......
(02-12-2020, 11:06 AM)Kedgeree Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 06:42 AM)qfmysteryman23 Wrote: The captain turns out to not be a ling but he still broke server rules by teaming with a ling. THAT IS CHARGES FOR MUTINY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT.

Nitpicking here, but he didn't break the server rules by committing mutiny. He broke a Capital category space law where "These crimes can result in Execution, Permanent Prison Time, Permanent Labor Camp Time, or Cyborgization."

So if your end of the story is true, then you may have had some justification. But of course instead of going through appropriate channels it's instead murdering time. Since most folks seem to love jumping to murdering another player and taking them out of the round whenever possible.

Edit: A more accurate crime that the captain committed is aiding an enemy of Nanotrasen, actually. Where summary execution is a valid choice if the person in question presents a significant risk if an attempt to detain them is made.
Thank you
PHP Code:
print('Kill lizards'
(02-12-2020, 06:42 AM)qfmysteryman23 Wrote: So lets start from the beginning. I was a doctor that round. I was healing people left and right and saving lives. While this is happening I see the captain walk in with a man. I later see that man Husk one of my patients while the captain stands and watches. I notice that it 1 hour and 45 minutes into the round. Seems suspicious right? I tell security but nothing happens. CentComm says on announcements that our heads are working with a syndicate ling. Still security does nothing. The bodies keep stacking up higher and higher. Other people notice this shit to and we all beat the fuck out of the captain and the ling and cremated them. and guess what? it turns out the fucking Head of Security was a ling as well and that is why sec wasn't doing anything. The captain turns out to not be a ling but he still broke server rules by teaming with a ling. THAT IS CHARGES FOR MUTINY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. This was not a decision just from me but it was from the whole crew. This man is just mad because I ruined his chance at green text.

I was the ling that became the HOS. Security didnt "do anything" because I was a ling, in fact, they were actively hunting them and hunting ME because I was an obvious ling. And I believe the HOS before was against the lings, too. Considering how they arrested the CMO ling. You can't just kill the captain because "hurr durr help bad man time to murderbone", that's just idiotic. Didn't help that you broke into Bridge with a Chap's Null Rod, then rushed into Captain's office to call the shuttle while two heads were already discussing it privately.
[Image: PicsArt_02-09-01.50.02.png]
(02-12-2020, 03:04 PM)SgtHunk Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 06:42 AM)qfmysteryman23 Wrote: So lets start from the beginning. I was a doctor that round. I was healing people left and right and saving lives. While this is happening I see the captain walk in with a man. I later see that man Husk one of my patients while the captain stands and watches. I notice that it 1 hour and 45 minutes into the round. Seems suspicious right? I tell security but nothing happens. CentComm says on announcements that our heads are working with a syndicate ling. Still security does nothing. The bodies keep stacking up higher and higher. Other people notice this shit to and we all beat the fuck out of the captain and the ling and cremated them. and guess what? it turns out the fucking Head of Security was a ling as well and that is why sec wasn't doing anything. The captain turns out to not be a ling but he still broke server rules by teaming with a ling. THAT IS CHARGES FOR MUTINY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. This was not a decision just from me but it was from the whole crew. This man is just mad because I ruined his chance at green text.

I was the ling that became the HOS. Security didnt "do anything" because I was a ling, in fact, they were actively hunting them and hunting ME because I was an obvious ling. And I believe the HOS before was against the lings, too. Considering how they arrested the CMO ling. You can't just kill the captain because "hurr durr help bad man time to murderbone", that's just idiotic. Didn't help that you broke into Bridge with a Chap's Null Rod, then rushed into Captain's office to call the shuttle while two heads were already discussing it privately.
Hurr durr I guess killing a ling and the person aiding him is now considered murderbone. Btw sec only contained one detective and maybe two deputy’s. The rest were either dead or ssd. And if they actively came hunting you then I wouldn’t need to do what I did. Look I’ll agree to the fact that maybe cremating the captain was to far but at that time me and multiple people believed he was a ling as well. It’s very suspicious when more than half the station has died and yet you still don’t shuttle call. Even an hour and 45 minutes in. I broke into bridge to call evac because unlike you or the other members of command I was planning on saving lives instead of letting them die to a death squad.

By the way I Ahelped and asked if killing the captain was ok since he was helping a ling. I forget what admin or mod it was but I think it was G.prata but they said something along the lines of “we don’t need to take admin response as this is something that can be solved IC.” Also the announcements made by central command saying “the captain is aiding a syndicate ling”  and “we can’t trust the heads of staff or security as Lings could be subverting them” definitely did not help the captains case. What it did do was justify the crew to take action because we had no one to protect us anymore. BTW the deputy’s were also shitters who did nothing but fight in a rage cage.
I was the Admin on the round so I will explain some of the things from my side of view.

I join in and the first thing I see is a changeling with a ID called CHANGELING and possibly AA talking with the Captain that wasnt a Ling, I could bwoink the Captain but I thought a IC way would be better so I keep watching it.
Ling goes to medbay with the Captain and absorb another Ling right in the middle of everyone, Captain says that this is all fine and protect the Ling, HoP sends a Centcom message and I make that announcement.
So now we have some sort of 3 way battle, the normal Lings, the Rogue Captain, CHANGELING and whoever gets on their side and the Acting Captain HoP, which I think would be something interesting to happen on a almost 2 hour round where 30% of the players where dead.

Fast forward to QF ahelp and I say that there is IC ways already dealing with the Captain and that he should go talk with the any head he trust if he wants to mutiny, so yes, if he went to talk with the Heads and mainly the acting Captain HoP he could work on the Mutiny IC, now if he got my response and went directly to murder without ever talking with any heads I dont know and would be lame.
[Image: 9akmqeO.png]
This is fine...