• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Sec and Over Escalating Curator
ROUND ID #: 5774
YOUR Character Name: Bizzy Bumblebee
YOUR Byond Key: Mizalona
GRIEFER Character Name: Acco Empyrea, Dmitri Kuznetsov, Brendan Cypret
GRIEFER Byond Key: N/A
Description of grief occurrence:

So, I'm playing chef, and I went to Dorms to play an arcade game when I saw a bunch of Corgi just walking around. I decide to take one to the kitchen cause meat, but curator Acco Empyrea chases after me claiming its his dog. I basically just shrug it off since there are 7 others, and take it to the kitchen. He manages to get it back, but I go for another one, which apparently is ALSO His dog. I do manage to get one corgi to the kitchen to be processed, and go for another cause I thought it would be funny for the kitchen to psuedo raid the place for MEAAAT. Curator chases me down again and this time gets in the kitchen and proceeds to murder me with his whip as Dmitri Kuznetsov stood there and watched without so much as an attempt to break up the conflict. So I die, and then Acco jumped by the other chef. That's when Brendan came in and the two attacked Kraxter Kleid. As Brendan was attempting to take Krax to sec for assault, Acco attempted to gib my body at first, but didn't know how to so he just left . After a while they all leave, Dmitri told Acco to take me to medical to which he was going to, but after the scrubbers purged, he decided to just take me to evac and space me. All this cause I killed two corgies he CLAIMED were his, despite having a bunch of others. I did it cause I thought it would be funny, I knew I would probably go the brig for stealing, cause ya know, chef's steal animals for meat, big funny, but killing me for it as Sec officers watch. Krax eventually died because they didn't take him to medical in time, and they were going to just take his lifeless body to the brig.

Now, Acco, Weezer, claims that he's an antag and that his actions were valid, but I wasn't his target, I wasn't impeding his green text, nor was I witness to anything. He didn't seem to have hijack seeing has he wasn't trying to kill people or anything, I don't know. I had no means to be revived, those two sec officers just let him take my corpse.
(02-13-2020, 03:53 AM)Mizalona Wrote:

So, I'm playing chef, and I went to Dorms to play an arcade game when I saw a bunch of Corgi just walking around. I decide to take one to the kitchen cause meat, but curator Acco Empyrea chases after me claiming its his dog. I basically just shrug it off since there are 7 others, and take it to the kitchen. He manages to get it back, but I go for another one, which apparently is ALSO His dog. I do manage to get one corgi to the kitchen to be processed, and go for another cause I thought it would be funny for the kitchen to psuedo raid the place for MEAAAT. Curator chases me down again and this time gets in the kitchen and proceeds to murder me with his whip as Dmitri Kuznetsov stood there and watched without so much as an attempt to break up the conflict. So I die, and then Acco jumped by the other chef. That's when Brendan came in and the two attacked Kraxter Kleid. As Brendan was attempting to take Krax to sec for assault, Acco attempted to gib my body at first, but didn't know how to so he just left . After a while they all leave, Dmitri told Acco to take me to medical to which he was going to, but after the scrubbers purged, he decided to just take me to evac and space me. All this cause I killed two corgies he CLAIMED were his, despite having a bunch of others. I did it cause I thought it would be funny, I knew I would probably go the brig for stealing, cause ya know, chef's steal animals for meat, big funny, but killing me for it as Sec officers watch. Krax eventually died because they didn't take him to medical in time, and they were going to just take his lifeless body to the brig.

Now, Acco, Weezer, claims that he's an antag and that his actions were valid, but I wasn't his target, I wasn't impeding his green text, nor was I witness to anything. He didn't seem to have hijack seeing has he wasn't trying to kill people or anything, I don't know. I had no means to be revived, those two sec officers just let him take my corpse.
Well, I'm enjoying my time in the holodeck, with my pet dogs and some other crew playing holo-sims, and then a chef runs up and steals a dog despite us repeatedly saying stop, that's our dog. We get the dog back, and then they return to butcher ANOTHER dog. They successfully kill that one, and then despite repeated warnings and admonishment, they go back to kill a SECOND DOG. Lets be real, you know that was some escalation right there. You were killing someone's pets despite repeated warnings of retribution if you kept doing it. If a clown did that, they'd be pretty valid, so I'd say you were valid as well. You could have just gone to cargo and ordered some animal crates, but when you intentionally go to slaughter someone's pets, you take the revenge that's dished out on ya. And would I really want someone revived that would very, very likely, try to revenge kill me? No. Spacing is the logical option  as an antag who wants to stay alive. And security did not just watch, they joined in the beatdown. Should I also mention that violence was dished out by the chefs as well? Chefs who had stunprods, don't act like you were being saints. You knew what you were doing, you knew the consequences. Honestly, that was all in character, but out of character it would be a dick move if I was taking it personally. Like, there's some people sitting there, and you gib their pets.
In my opinion you got what you deserved
(02-13-2020, 04:17 AM)Weezer Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 03:53 AM)Mizalona Wrote:

Well, I'm enjoying my time in the holodeck, with my pet dogs and some other crew playing holo-sims, and then a chef runs up and steals a dog despite us repeatedly saying stop, that's our dog. We get the dog back, and then they return to butcher ANOTHER dog. They successfully kill that one, and then despite repeated warnings and admonishment, they go back to kill a SECOND DOG. Lets be real, you know that was some escalation right there. You were killing someone's pets despite repeated warnings of retribution if you kept doing it. If a clown did that, they'd be pretty valid, so I'd say you were valid as well. You could have just gone to cargo and ordered some animal crates, but when you intentionally go to slaughter someone's pets, you take the revenge that's dished out on ya. And would I really want someone revived that would very, very likely, try to revenge kill me? No. Spacing is the logical option  as an antag who wants to stay alive. And security did not just watch, they joined in the beatdown. Should I also mention that violence was dished out by the chefs as well? Chefs who had stunprods, don't act like you were being saints. You knew what you were doing, you knew the consequences. Honestly, that was all in character, but out of character it would be a dick move if I was taking it personally. Like, there's some people sitting there, and you gib their pets.
Dude, killing someone and spacing their body so they can't "Get revenge on you" is over escalation. Next time let Sec do their job instead of taking it into your own hands like you're John Wick. That's what they're there for. As for the other chef? That's just him. Said violence "Dished out by the chefs" was dished out by ONE chef just one. I didn't do anything to you.
Ope someone killed my corgi better kill em and gib the body so they can ghost for the rest of shift.
Holo deck is for everyone. The only pets on the station are those belonging to heads, bartender, and QM. Total over escalation, if you have a problem with it you could have.

1. Reported it to Security
2. If the action was griefing and out of character for the chief since we are MRP ahelp. 
3. Beat him into crit, use epi pen, and run.
4. Or not give a shit about loosing one Corgi

Just seems like a bitch move to kill a guy and space them because muh corgie. You should get some sort of ban for that
From the looks of this, both parties are at fault. Chef shouldn't steal pets for food, and players shouldn't space another player to prevent them from acting back in case they get revived.
[Image: unknown.png]
Upon reviewal of the logs I'll be noting both Mizalona and Guy-Mallory(weezer) for improper conduct in their roles. The other two individuals had little impact on this case and shall be ignored.
This was indeed a case of over-escalation, resulting from the near-equivalent of self-antagging on Miz's part by stealing and killing the corgis.
Pets are player and station property, if the owner does not want their pets handled in a certain way, then don't do so. Killing them is a destruction of player and (more importantly) NT property, which is in violation of Space Law.
[Image: unknown.png]