Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrival camping cultist
ROUND ID #: 5802
YOUR Character Name: Doofy Douglas
YOUR Byond Key: SprklTwnkl
GRIEFER Character Name: Junal-Skee
GRIEFER Byond Key: Sevek
Description of grief occurrence: Screenshot summarizes nicely. I had arrived, and had started sorting my starting gear when grey assistant, lizard cultist, Junal-Skee walked onto the shuttle and overloaded electronics and stunned me, killing me with claws and dagger as he immediately dragged me into arrivals maints to convert me into a shade, without so much as a "How-do-ya-do?". I wanted no part of a cult employing such underhanded shitter powergaming tactics (Gotta love that MRP, "beginner/learning" server). So I eventually suicided and spent the round as a derelict drone trying to figure out engineering stuff.

I Ahelp'd this a few times, no admins were online when it originally transpired. Prata eventually got online, so I succinctly asked "Is arrival camping allowed?" The ticket was never answered or resolved. Many people in OOC chat said it was not after the round had ended, so I looked it up, just to be sure. under the antag policy section of the rules
"1.2. Do not spawn camp or prevent others from entering the round safely."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Taken a look at this, thanks for posting your screenshot. I've dealt with the person now.
- Ash Lizman