Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zayden Jones [Permaban]
OOC Username: DaNoobie#1481
Discord Username: 
Aprox. time of ban: 12:00 PM-EST
Ban reason: Plasma-Flooded the shuttle and continued lying to admins. I saw you use a flame-thrower on the crew. go find another server if you want to grief. (BanId#3861)
Admin that performed the ban: ShadowFlame909

Okay, so first off this was kind of a misunderstanding and the admin jumped a bit too quick to assumptions altough what i did was wrong and will not happen again.   The round in which this happened was kind of fucked up , the action itself happened 1-2 minutes before round ended. i had some incendiary grenades and a flamethrower from a crate i ordered , since there were vamps on the station , when the shuttle arrived it was really small , i threw a incendiary grenade between the shuttle airlock and the aisle airlock , the plasma couldn´t escape but someone opened the shuttle airlock and it flooded with plasma , the argument that i used a flamethrower was because the HoS started beating me in the floor when i was putting the fire out of me and he got out an e-sword, so i used as selfdefense kind of. i do recognize i was in the wrong here , although i wasn´t lying and i dont think this action is deserving of a permaban.
As a side-note , if i wanted to grief i would have done it earlier , not after spending close to 30h. on the server.
I wasn't the banning admin, but from your appeal, throwing a plasma grenade into a small area only separated by a door with no access restriction makes no sense to me.

Just because vampires exit doesn't mean you can throw grenades places and then just blame the person who opened the door. I may think about dropping the perma but this is definitely a bruh moment.

Leaving this open for the banning admin to respond.
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
(08-05-2019, 11:09 PM)Coolsurf6 Wrote: I wasn't the banning admin, but from your appeal, throwing a plasma grenade into a small area only separated by a door with no access restriction makes no sense to me.

Just because vampires exit doesn't mean you can throw grenades places and then just blame the person who opened the door. I may think about dropping the perma but this is definitely a bruh moment.

Leaving this open for the banning admin to respond.
Yes , as i said i admit i was in the wrong here , although i find it stppid getting permabanned without having any prior bans/warnings
This may be moved to a 30 day ban but I will wait till the banning admin responds, bump this post or message me if there is no response for an extended period of time, and if so I'll go though with putting the ban to 30 days or an alternative, depends on circumstance.

(08-06-2019, 12:13 AM)Coolsurf6 Wrote: This may be moved to a 30 day ban but I will wait till the banning admin responds, bump this post or message me if there is no response for an extended period of time, and if so I'll go though with putting the ban to 30 days or an alternative, depends on circumstance.
Okay , another thing to note is that the round ended right after , so it really didnt harm anyone/alter their experience a lot. and if i wanted to set the shuttle on fire i would have just taken out the flame-thrower and burned everyone right away
Just remember that just because the round was ending, to is still enforced. You have to wait till the end screen appears. It is like Boi bombing 1 second before round end, ruining a bunch of people's rounds if they were an antag, as well as their survive/marooned/death ratios if people care about those.

The main issue here was that this act happened near the end of the round and I was running on limited time since I cannot simply delay the round end. From my perspective, your denial of using a flame-thrower on the shuttle only served to increase the punishment and assume you did this so late so you could wait till the round ended and log off.

I'm glad you've mentioned here that the flame-thrower did get used on the shuttle. I wanted to hear complete honesty and I'm glad i've recieved it.

This ban will be lowered. But remember, do not cause excessive chaos as a non-antagonist and don't leave information out when speaking to the admins. I do not think you'll repeat this, but it's always good to keep those rules in mind.
(08-06-2019, 04:14 AM)Shadowflame909 Wrote: The main issue here was that this act happened near the end of the round and I was running on limited time since I cannot simply delay the round end. From my perspective, your denial of using a flame-thrower on the shuttle only served to increase the punishment and assume you did this so late so you could wait till the round ended and log off.

I'm glad you've mentioned here that the flame-thrower did get used on the shuttle. I wanted to hear complete honesty and I'm glad i've recieved it. 

This ban will be lowered. But remember, do not cause excessive chaos as a non-antagonist and don't leave information out when speaking to the admins. I do not think you'll repeat this, but it's always good to keep those rules in mind.

My intention wasnt letting out the flame thrower, i was gonna explain to you what happened but you just banned me, i took the flame thrower out once the hos started killing me
This post is real old and I've been told it had been lowered.

Locked.