Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silicon-Griefing
ROUND ID #: 2742
YOUR Character Name: Hawks-The-Eyes
YOUR Byond Key: Brille65
GRIEFER Character Name: S.A.P.P.H.I.R.E (Borg)
GRIEFER Byond Key: / 
Description of grief occurrence:

So it started all with the AI & starting-borg who where constantly bitching about PubbyStation which is some kind of metagaming to be honest? and also ruined the round pretty quick because they early called ASAP because why not. then i did changed the laws to something like "You really love PubbyStation" bla and then the AI turned against Robotics. S.A.P.P.H.I.R.E  came in for the first time and decided to smash the freshly build law-upload-console and also he did hit me. My co worker quickly reacted and flashed the borg and i took him apart... he apparently throwed away the MMI, which was outside of my control at that moment.
Later someone must have rebuild S.A.P.P.H.I.R.E, because when the shuttle arrived she came back to Robotics to kill me. (Before the round ended officialy, or even the shuttle left the station)... The attached Screenshot are her laws.

Since S.A.P.P.H.I.R.E was gone murderbone some days ago even tho its against the server rules i demand that something happens about that, good people get banned for way less and she/he has a greencard to just do bullshit? meh. 
We were on Asimov, you were a lizard who harmed a borg and threatened the ai. This dude has a history of bitching and crying meta grudges when he doesn’t get his way, and also constantly leaves out pertinent info. I wasn’t sapphire but I saw it go down and it was valid.
Good that you are an Admin who has access to the logs and saw how the Borg hit me with his baton. 
You are the only one true Metagrundger here, thanks for your comment Smile
lmao this is my point exactly.
Was the reason the borg attacked robotics, destroying the upload was only because of the meme law of "I love pubbystation"? If so that isn't really allowed seeing as they are asimov and I can probably assume that the roboticists told the borg to knock it off as well as the AI.

(08-09-2019, 03:00 PM)Masherz2001 Wrote: We were on Asimov, you were a lizard who harmed a borg and threatened the ai. This dude has a history of bitching and crying meta grudges when he doesn’t get his way, and also constantly leaves out pertinent info. I wasn’t sapphire but I saw it go down and it was valid.

Also you mention that it was valid, and that they left out pertinent info yet never disclosed that info or why it was valid, and just resorted to shitty insults about bitching and crying. I haven't had the time to check the logs being that I am unable to at the moment, but if you could give your reasonings why seeing as you are a witness to this, please do.
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
they locked a borg down and threatened to blow up multiple borgs as far as i remember. i didnt see the whole thing but i usually take what brille says with a grain of salt because he constantly calls me a "meta grudging shit head" lmao

also on asimov you obey human commands, not lizard ones.
Because you are, honey :3
Anyway, yea we lockdowned that one borg since he came into Robotics and started to smash the console, which looks very Rogue for me. As he then attacked me. Welp. Like i said, my co worker took the flash and i took him apart