Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antag ban
Your OOC name (byond username): Nunnle

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): Don't know

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Don't know

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): Yeah don't really know. noticed the ban when looking through prefences. Don't enjoy antag too much so didn't really care for a while. Sadly when converted or turned into something the game considers an antag the game will ghost you so that got kind of annoying.
This was on my request, but was dealt with some time after said request was made. 3-4 days ago, you plasma flooded from atmos to kill your one target. I'd be fine if it were removed. I haven't seen you cause any trouble since.
I'll look into this, if terra* was the banning admin and they are fine with the removal of the ban, I'll be down to do it although the note will stay for the future.
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
Ban was done by shadowflame and terra requested it. Ban was 7 days and has already been lifted.

Locked.
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.