Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hailey Hamburger/Swood's mentor application
Byond Account: Swood
Character Name(s): Hailey Hamburger, Amelia Bedelia
Discord Name: Hailey Hamburger
Timezone: PST
Active hours: 5PM-4AM

How long have you played on Fulpstation? SS13 in general? 
230 Hours on Fulp and on SS13. This is the only server I play on.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
Engineering (Chief Engineer, Station Engineer), Medbay (Chemist, CMO, Medical Doctor), Security (Security Officer, Warden, HoS), Service (Botany, Chaplain, Curator, Mime), Supply (Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner), Silicon (Cyborg)

What are some things you've noticed as a player on Fulp?
Cyborg players don't play their law set to a tee, Botanists don't know how to utilize botany to its full potential, Chemists make drugs all shift and medical doctors crit people (and themselves) with defibs, Security gets robusted by 1 brainlet assistant with a bar of soap, Engineers steal the hardsuits and proceed to literally never leave for space, Curators basically always get the Indiana Jones set and never set foot in their library again, Miners never get that hot and steamy "Good job lads" that they deserve, Captains hand out medals once every 3 real life weeks. The admins are good and I like being able to talk with them while playing, it helps to know that the staff are friendly and readily available.

Feel free to spitball anything else you want to add as to why we should consider you for mentorship.

I want people who are new to be able to ask me questions about the roles I've spent countless hours perfecting both on this station and in a private server. This way we can avoid new players bottle necking a department's capabilities either by creating more corpses in medbay, being a chef slave in hydroponics, instantly delamming the SM round start, etc. All in all I just want new players to be able to play the game with skill and grace and for those who have expertise in their departments to be able to count on them.
This lad is a legend. I've seen them on discord and the game for a very long time. Now that we have mentorhelp all set up I'm down to have Mr Swiggity Swoody as a mentor.

+1
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
+1

Chill af and robust. Dude grows some legendary herb.
Teach me botany
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]
+1

For actually playing botany.
[Image: WE8xaq3.png]
+1 Really helpful
lots of positive shit here. i love seeing you in the discord, you seem like a cool person. welcome into mentor
PHP Code:
print("honest to god this shit sucks"