Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabi131 Ban Appeal '60 Day Ban'
Your OOC name (byond username): Rabi131

Your Discord username and #tag: RabiXie#0557

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): This ban (BanID #4031) was applied by Ss4gogeta0 on 2019-08-13 01:53:59 during round ID 2820.

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Used 3x gorilla boxes in the last round as traitor geneticists which killed the whole crew did a BoH bomb on escape this current round as non antag and killed a shit ton of players. Has been playing since 2013, should know better.

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): 
Round ID#2819 was a shit-festival of gorillas, monkies, and xenomorphs that decimated the entire crew. Xenomorphs was being leaked out of gateway like fresh-butter so I decided to plop down three gorilla boxes worth of gorillas against this one xenomorph hunter above dorms. It was my first antagonist role as G. G. Eneticist the Geneticist on FULP station, I didn't mean to kill the whole station with purely gorillas, I thought the crew could outmaneuver them. Round roughly lasted about 10 - 15 minutes, very short round.

So next round, Round ID#2820, I, again, became G. G. Eneticist the Geneticist and made a lot of useful DNA syringes, made carpet on the floors, then suddenly there was a lot of horror music, lights got fucked, corridors of kitchen hallways was being bombed twice to up to Cuban Pete. I was very scared and everywhere screen-tile I went I saw a dead crewmember. Air was being leaked, it was a total shit-hole to be in. Shuttle arrived, a lot of the crew member happen to still be alive in it, a lot of Bags of Holding suddenly appeared in the northern part of the escape shuttle, some then magically appeared in the center of the shuttle, then a huge fucking brigade of mutant clown lings came from oblivion. I knew when I left clicked onto the mutant clowns that this shuttle was beyond saving so with gifts from above, the Bags of Holding, I mixed them together and evaporated the shuttle to prevent the crew from facing the futuristic horrors and CentComm. the trouble from facing these monstrosities. Deep down, I knew if I didn't start it, no one else will. They'd all die from those mutants and I did them a favor, no regrets.

I know that BoHin' as non antagonist during escape shuttle is wrong but we would already be food for the clown mutants by then. okee? 

Overall, the two rounds were pretty radical.
So both make sense. One you were an antag and got a bunch of gorillas which I can understand, but since that is literally all they can be used for I can see that part of the ban removed

But one thing that confuses me, you say the BoHes were magically appearing as if they were spawned by admins yeah? If so why the fuck are you banned?
Fulpstation Admin Aussie Nerd.

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
(08-13-2019, 07:11 AM)G. G. Eneticist Wrote: Your OOC name (byond username): Rabi131

Your Discord username and #tag: RabiXie#0557

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): This ban (BanID #4031) was applied by Ss4gogeta0 on 2019-08-13 01:53:59 during round ID 2820.

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Used 3x gorilla boxes in the last round as traitor geneticists which killed the whole crew did a BoH bomb on escape this current round as non antag and killed a shit ton of players. Has been playing since 2013, should know better.

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): 
Round ID#2819 was a shit-festival of gorillas, monkies, and xenomorphs that decimated the entire crew. Xenomorphs was being leaked out of gateway like fresh-butter so I decided to plop down three gorilla boxes worth of gorillas against this one xenomorph hunter above dorms. It was my first antagonist role as G. G. Eneticist the Geneticist on FULP station, I didn't mean to kill the whole station with purely gorillas, I thought the crew could outmaneuver them. Round roughly lasted about 10 - 15 minutes, very short round.

So next round, Round ID#2820, I, again, became G. G. Eneticist the Geneticist and made a lot of useful DNA syringes, made carpet on the floors, then suddenly there was a lot of horror music, lights got fucked, corridors of kitchen hallways was being bombed twice to up to Cuban Pete. I was very scared and everywhere screen-tile I went I saw a dead crewmember. Air was being leaked, it was a total shit-hole to be in. Shuttle arrived, a lot of the crew member happen to still be alive in it, a lot of Bags of Holding suddenly appeared in the northern part of the escape shuttle, some then magically appeared in the center of the shuttle, then a huge fucking brigade of mutant clown lings came from oblivion. I knew when I left clicked onto the mutant clowns that this shuttle was beyond saving so with gifts from above, the Bags of Holding, I mixed them together and evaporated the shuttle to prevent the crew from facing the futuristic horrors and CentComm. the trouble from facing these monstrosities. Deep down, I knew if I didn't start it, no one else will. They'd all die from those mutants and I did them a favor, no regrets.

I know that BoHin' as non antagonist during escape shuttle is wrong but we would already be food for the clown mutants by then. okee? 

Overall, the two rounds were pretty radical.

Clown Mutants are non violent unless attacked, as you stated earlier " I knew when I left clicked onto the mutant clowns that this shuttle was beyond saving"

Ban has been lifted after discussion between me and Coolsurf, but don't do this again regardless of what you think is right, you have been playing almost as long as I have and should know better. The BoH bombing was *NOT* Justified!