Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questionable HOSness
ROUND ID #:2848
YOUR Character Name:Marcel Mime
YOUR Byond Key: Souplex
GRIEFER Character Name: cant remember if the name was specifically orange george, but it was the HOS
GRIEFER Byond Key:
Description of grief occurrence: came into sec to tell HOS 2 people were trying to kill me, I was given access to brig by HOP so I didn't break in. while I'm writing on the piece of paper he stuns me and tries to strangle me, after about 10 minutes of me breaking free from strangles he stuns and hand cuffs me, takes off my envriosuit to where i catch fire, pulls me into the armory, and then shoots me with a rubber buckshot from the riot shotgun. This was all without captain consent, and afterwards the detective asks why he killed me and he responded, "broke into armory." I will admit to having the hand teleporter, but that hardly calls for being brutally murdered with 0 chance of cloning while my body burns to ash.
orange good, mime bad
(08-15-2019, 12:53 AM)souplex Wrote: ROUND ID #:2848
YOUR Character Name:Marcel Mime
YOUR Byond Key: Souplex
GRIEFER Character Name: cant remember if the name was specifically orange george, but it was the HOS
GRIEFER Byond Key:
Description of grief occurrence: came into sec to tell HOS 2 people were trying to kill me, I was given access to brig by HOP so I didn't break in. while I'm writing on the piece of paper he stuns me and tries to strangle me, after about 10 minutes of me breaking free from strangles he stuns and hand cuffs me, takes off my envriosuit to where i catch fire, pulls me into the armory, and then shoots me with a rubber buckshot from the riot shotgun. This was all without captain consent, and afterwards the detective asks why he killed me and he responded, "broke into armory." I will admit to having the hand teleporter, but that hardly calls for being brutally murdered with 0 chance of cloning while my body burns to ash.

I'll keep this as brief and impersonal as possible because if I wasn't as honest as I am, you wouldn't have even been able to make this report about me.  With that firmly in mind, allow me to cite the current fulpstation rules to you.

• 1.2: Do not greytide. ie. Do not break windows to space, electrify doors, lube floors, steal important items, attack or rob random people, especially those that are AFK or braindead. Do not vandalize areas or break lights excessively. Do not block public hallways. Do not deconstruct shuttle chairs. Do not disrupt security for your own enjoyment. For antagonists, the murderboning rule applies instead.
  • 1.3: Do not act as an antagonist when not one. If you commit crimes that can result in you receiving capital punishment as non-antagonist, you are breaking this rule. Do not cause excessive chaos as a non-antagonist. Do not act violently when being arrested or removed from an area you are not supposed to be in; using force to defend yourself in cases like that is not considered self-defense. 
  • Lastly, from TG's Space Law page: The rules and regulations herein are not absolutes, instead they exist to serve mainly as guidelines for the law and order of the dynamic situations that exist

That about sums it up.  Don't steal the hand tele as a non antag if you don't want to face the IC consequences of that action.  Furthermore, don't break into sec as mime, period.

I'll leave you with this:

- AdminHelp marked as IC issue! -
Losing is part of the game!
Your character will frequently die, sometimes without even a possibility of avoiding it. Events will often be out of your control. No matter how good or prepared you are, sometimes you just lose.
[Image: WE8xaq3.png]
1. the HOP was aware i had the hand teleporter and was perfectly fine with it, i teleported into his room and stood right next to him while he was talking and i replied by writing on paper
2. i did NOT break into sec, the HOP gave me basic access to departments, i'm the one that set the SM up correctly that round, the other engineers had all the pumps set at basic levels and the SM would have delaminated, i had access to the brig, i didn't go any farther than that so i did NOT break in to anywhere in sec
Orange good mime bad ?