Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Staff Report [Shlomobergerstein] - Abuse of admin abilities.
ROUND ID #: 2900
YOUR Character Name: I random-named, it's a bit irrelevant but my Devil name was "ciniet the Lord of all Things!
YOUR Byond Key: Mynameajeff
GRIEFER Character Name: Irrelevant, Kahn Carol.
GRIEFER Byond Key: Shlomobergerstein.
Description of grief occurrence: I was a devil, plain and simple. What I have issue with is that he interfered with the round by spawning a "Chlown" with tons of health, bloodcrawl and godspeak. It was given the objective to kill me, I had zero chance of beating it and he ruined my round, Chlown is an adminspawn only mob that has methspeed and is rather unstoppable without a large supply of lasers. Then some powergamer named "Sleeps-with-fishes" started hitting me with a lava staff as a geneticist, which is against rule 1 but I doubt that Shlomo has ever actually read the rules to their fullest extent since they break them so often as a character. Every round they're on all I see is some stupid shit like a christmas tree that gives out a fucking pulse rifle and then everyone starts murderboning or them spawning midrounds because they felt like it, I was winning before they blatantly abused their powers and summoned an unstoppable threat to my existence because "haha funny". And when I confronted them about it I asked which staff member did it as I intended to file a staff report, my adminhelp was rejected, so I ahelped that they're a faggot for ruining my round and they banned me for using slurs and misusing OOC? Yet I see that NOWHERE in the rules, maybe hate speech but I'm fine with gay people, I watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I just dislike shlomo as a person and I think that they're utterly unfit for a staff position as they put their emotions and themselves above other people. They don't have an OUNCE of professionality and use their staff only as a means to ban some minor griefers and people they don't like. I want a defense from him to see why his actions were in good interest at all, I see ZERO reason why he had to do this in the round, but he doesn't care about having to do things, he just does them because he wants to. In any case, if I placed this in the wrong forum I'm sorry, but I saw no sections for staff reports and I think it should be a public matter.
Please forward staff complaints to either Swain or Wind.
[Image: i1wH7KB.png][Image: EYsHyKQ.png]
Ever hear the one about the boy who cried space carp?
[Image: WE8xaq3.png]
I can vouch for this

Sleeps-with-fishes had a staff of lava and shot a couple places on the floor with it. I went into crit and lost everything from the lava burning it all. I was healed by a random person and later saw Sleeps-with-fishes, the devil, and Chlown shooting fireballs and stuff in the hallways. Sleeps-with-fishes shot a fireball and blew my leg off and critted me. But I guess this report isn't about him.

I adminhelped about Sleeps-with-fishes and was ignored by Shlomo who was busy having fun as Chlown
(08-17-2019, 09:33 PM)Fofofo21 Wrote: I can vouch for this

Sleeps-with-fishes had a staff of lava and shot a couple places on the floor with it. I went into crit and lost everything from the lava burning it all. I was healed by a random person and later saw Sleeps-with-fishes, the devil, and Chlown shooting fireballs and stuff in the hallways. Sleeps-with-fishes shot a fireball and blew my leg off and critted me. But I guess this report isn't about him.

I adminhelped about Sleeps-with-fishes and was ignored by Shlomo who was busy having fun as Chlown
This. This is true, Sleeps-with-Fishes was a geneticist who looted a miner for gear, which according to rule one, powergaming to "win" is against the rules, and it says that if you do it the server may not be for you.

EDIT: They may have been a miner who became a geneticist to get powers like empowered firebreath (which is how they shot fireballs if I'm correct), still powergaming, just a tad lesser.
(08-17-2019, 10:21 PM)Mynameajeff Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 09:33 PM)Fofofo21 Wrote: I can vouch for this

This. This is true, Sleeps-with-Fishes was a geneticist who looted a miner for gear, which according to rule one, powergaming to "win" is against the rules, and it says that if you do it the server may not be for you.

EDIT: They may have been a miner who became a geneticist to get powers like empowered firebreath (which is how they shot fireballs if I'm correct), still powergaming, just a tad lesser.

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Shlomo wasn't playing the clown but was officer Khan Carol. Khan Carol however did approach me mid round and shoot at me with a riot shotgun trying to kill me but failed. I was a quartermaster. Captain did call for my arrest/murder though because I stunned him at the start of the round.
(08-17-2019, 06:00 PM)Mynameajeff Wrote: ROUND ID #: 2900
YOUR Character Name: I random-named, it's a bit irrelevant but my Devil name was "ciniet the Lord of all Things!
YOUR Byond Key: Mynameajeff
GRIEFER Character Name: Irrelevant, Kahn Carol.
GRIEFER Byond Key: Shlomobergerstein.
Description of grief occurrence: I was a devil, plain and simple. What I have issue with is that he interfered with the round by spawning a "Chlown" with tons of health, bloodcrawl and godspeak. It was given the objective to kill me, I had zero chance of beating it and he ruined my round, Chlown is an adminspawn only mob that has methspeed and is rather unstoppable without a large supply of lasers. Then some powergamer named "Sleeps-with-fishes" started hitting me with a lava staff as a geneticist, which is against rule 1 but I doubt that Shlomo has ever actually read the rules to their fullest extent since they break them so often as a character. Every round they're on all I see is some stupid shit like a christmas tree that gives out a fucking pulse rifle and then everyone starts murderboning or them spawning midrounds because they felt like it, I was winning before they blatantly abused their powers and summoned an unstoppable threat to my existence because "haha funny". And when I confronted them about it I asked which staff member did it as I intended to file a staff report, my adminhelp was rejected, so I ahelped that they're a faggot for ruining my round and they banned me for using slurs and misusing OOC? Yet I see that NOWHERE in the rules, maybe hate speech but I'm fine with gay people, I watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I just dislike shlomo as a person and I think that they're utterly unfit for a staff position as they put their emotions and themselves above other people. They don't have an OUNCE of professionality and use their staff only as a means to ban some minor griefers and people they don't like. I want a defense from him to see why his actions were in good interest at all, I see ZERO reason why he had to do this in the round, but he doesn't care about having to do things, he just does them because he wants to. In any case, if I placed this in the wrong forum I'm sorry, but I saw no sections for staff reports and I think it should be a public matter.

Aight since it seems you clearly dont understand the gist of the situation ill try to explain what happened in the round, additionally i will disregard your admin complaint as that should be handled by someone that isnt me, for bias' sake: Essentially what happened was half the server deciding that because they had a deal with the devil and uploading lawsets that allowed to kill people who wouldnt comply with the devils' deals was a bad idea. And that the round wouldnt end because people were recalling it. I made the decision to add a challenge that you and your acolytes had the pleasure of dealing with, however the clown did not have beefed up health, just the normal simplemob health. I indeed got killed midway through the round and you got banned for your use of faggot and for whining about what happened in ooc, which i already have warned you about before. On top of which a centcomm official (another admin) decided that anyone sintouched or soulless was valid, so that is why sleeps was most likely killing people who were devil associated.

If you wish to not get into admin issues in the near future, consider not banbaiting
Omnes una manet Nox. Dum spiro, spero. Per angusta ad augusta. Per aspera ad paradisum.
How at any point was I ban baiting in ahelps, all I asked for was the name of the admin who spawned in the Chlown to create a staff report and my adminhelp was rejected? You escalated the situation by not giving me the name and allowing this to happen furthermore. It's the nature of the admin intervention, you spawned ONE chlown, when you could've spawned a big ERT which would've been balanced compared to methspeed chlown with godvoice, this did not help ANYONE who died except that one person who rolled Chlown.
(08-18-2019, 03:41 PM)Mynameajeff Wrote: How at any point was I ban baiting in ahelps, all I asked for was the name of the admin who spawned in the Chlown to create a staff report and my adminhelp was rejected? You escalated the situation by not giving me the name and allowing this to happen furthermore. It's the nature of the admin intervention, you spawned ONE chlown, when you could've spawned a big ERT which would've been balanced compared to methspeed chlown with godvoice, this did not help ANYONE who died except that one person who rolled Chlown.
I think ive already mentioned this before both on the discord and in game, i do not have the in game permissions to create an ert, therefore i have to find different measures to fix things. arguably the chlown was not very strong, he had normal health, and voice of god isnt powerful enough by itself, whereas you had subdued most of the station and on top of that had the devil powers to kill him. Youre exaggerating the amount of bussing that happened, and blaming your unrobustness on my actions taken as an admin. Im done here, if you still wish to make a complaint you should most likely directly contact swain and/or windarkarta, have a good day.
Omnes una manet Nox. Dum spiro, spero. Per angusta ad augusta. Per aspera ad paradisum.
(08-18-2019, 07:30 PM)Shlomobergerstein Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 03:41 PM)Mynameajeff Wrote: How at any point was I ban baiting in ahelps, all I asked for was the name of the admin who spawned in the Chlown to create a staff report and my adminhelp was rejected? You escalated the situation by not giving me the name and allowing this to happen furthermore. It's the nature of the admin intervention, you spawned ONE chlown, when you could've spawned a big ERT which would've been balanced compared to methspeed chlown with godvoice, this did not help ANYONE who died except that one person who rolled Chlown.
I think ive already mentioned this before both on the discord and in game, i do not have the in game permissions to create an ert, therefore i have to find different measures to fix things. arguably the chlown was not very strong, he had normal health, and voice of god isnt powerful enough by itself, whereas you had subdued most of the station and on top of that had the devil powers to kill him. Youre exaggerating the amount of bussing that happened, and blaming your unrobustness on my actions taken as an admin. Im done here, if you still wish to make a complaint you should most likely directly contact swain and/or windarkarta, have a good day.
The Chlown had bloodcrawl, making it functionally unkillable, furthermore the devil's strength is against carbons, not simplemobs, it has fire for a reason and the pitchfork is wildly underpowered especially for a truedevil. I was not unrobust, I was powergamed against and that gave you zero excuse to ban me, I also like how you ignore the fact that you banned me for something that wasn't in the rules, could you please stop strawmanning and just accept that you abused your powers.