Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Banned
Your OOC name (byond username):boboli509

Your Discord username and #tag:[color= var(--header-secondary)]boboli509#7634[/color]

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): Sometime today or yesterday, I'd imagine.

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Banned from the discord

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): I am actually not sure as to why I was banned. I just noticed that the server wasn't listed on my Discord anymore.
I think some people were banned for pinging verified users needlessly earlier today. Were you involved in that?
(09-12-2019, 12:34 AM)FeelsGoodman Wrote: I think some people were banned for pinging verified users needlessly earlier today. Were you involved in that?
Oh yeah I remember that happening. I checked to see what happened because I got a notification in class. I said something along the lines of "ban whoever did it" but in a sarcastic way. Not sure why that would be worthy of a discord ban.
(09-12-2019, 12:41 AM)boboli509 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 12:34 AM)FeelsGoodman Wrote: I think some people were banned for pinging verified users needlessly earlier today. Were you involved in that?
Oh yeah I remember that happening. I checked to see what happened because I got a notification in class. I said something along the lines of "ban whoever did it" but in a sarcastic way. Not sure why that would be worthy of a discord ban.
I'm not sure either, but I think it was Shlomobenisstein#8286 doing the banning.
Got it, i assumed you were part of the action and/or banned you by mistake. However seeing as you appealed i will unban you. Apologies on my side and hope you keep enjoying the server
Omnes una manet Nox. Dum spiro, spero. Per angusta ad augusta. Per aspera ad paradisum.
(09-12-2019, 12:54 AM)Shlomobergerstein Wrote: Got it, i assumed you were part of the action and/or banned you by mistake. However seeing as you appealed i will unban you. Apologies on my side and hope you keep enjoying the server
Of course man! I figured it was something like that haha. Thank you very much! <3 <3 <3