Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greytiding and validhunting Quartermaster Bane-stao
round ID #: 3359
Character Name: Atlas Krevchenko
Your BYOND key: Atlasrules87
Griefer Name: Bane-Stao
Griefer BYOND key: ???
Description of grief occurances: Devil round, I sell my soul to the devil for Power. I don't do anything that would warrant death, and honestly? Just be a kind dude with hulk strength. I have to go AFK for a second, and when I come back? Dead, jammed in a locker. I look back in the chat log and see this: https://gyazo.com/33e2988288a0d477500b3d8e3260a862 They also killed the virologist Delaney Harshman, spacing their corpse at the mining dock
For the greytiding part of the allegation, I watched them break open the CE's locker, and kill Poly. Also, stole the HOS' riot mask, had an energy gun and a fire axe.
People who sell their soul to the devil are valid... did he see you? Did he witness you using your powers?
(09-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Fofofo21 Wrote: People who sell their soul to the devil are valid... did he see you? Did he witness you using your powers?
He ended up being a shitter, asked a virologist to work for him, then stun and chopped his head off. probably killed some more people in the beginning when I was busy watching others. spacing their heads, Stole CE locker, and HoS Locker.

broke into captain next got beat up by borg but not killed and instant SSD, barely any RP or talking.
yeah this guys a repeated offender of murderboning, he self antagged me not too long ago, hopefully he gets banned soon.