Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acting Captian perma brigged by Warden and Security with help from a Paladin Law AI.
Round ID: 3383
Your Character Name: Kilbor
Your BYOND key: kilborbloodbane
Griefers Character Names: Chris P. Jenkins, Justiciero, Allied Mastercomputer
Griefers BYOND keys: (unknown)

I spawned in as HoP shift start. Therefore I was acting Captian. Also keep in mind through this report it is an extended round. After about 10 minutes into the round as acting cap I gave myself AA and headed over to armory to grab two riot shotguns for a bounty. I grabbed the shotguns and the Warden, Chris P. Jenkins told me to not take them and after I told him they were for a bounty and that I would buy him combat shotguns if they were needed, he shoved me down and took the shotguns. He then told me of some "law" that says I can't take "dangerous weapons" without good reason which im 99% sure as acting cap is a bunch of horseshit. After he put them back in the armory I ran back in armory took the shotguns again, ran out of there and gave them to cargo to sell which they did quickly afterwards. A few minutes after I noticed I was set for arrest with no crime listed and soon after that Justiciero a secborg entered bridge and arrested me while AI bolted doors to make sure I couldn't escape. I was then brought to security by the borg but when we got there the borg let me go and a assistant came in and pulled me away from security and back to the main hallway where he uncuffed me. After I was free I ran to bridge and messaged centcomm that the AI and security was unjustly hunting the acting Captian and so i asked them for an ERT in order to put both of them back in line. Centcomm ignored my message so I radio'd to cargo that I was gonna order stun batons and energy guns in order to combat sec trying to jail me. I started ordering weapons from HoP desk then the Warden Chris appeared at my window and asked me again why I took the shotguns and repeated his made up law not allowing the acting cap to have any "dangerous weapons" unless there was a "good reason" I told him the fact that it was a centcomm bounty should be a good reason and he just said "Hmm" like a fucking idiot who doesn't even know what a bounty is. I then went to cargo and I and several other cargo personnel were stun batoned and arrested. I was thrown in perma brig and simply told I "took it to far" by the edgelord warden. Once again the AI Allied Mastercomputer and borg Justicerio helped security overthrow the Acting Cap by bolting doors. The AI's laws at the time we're paladin the first two laws in that set are "Act with Honor" and "respect legitimate authority" I highly doubt that listening to a fucking Warden who wants to arrest and perma brig the acting Cap for taking a pair of shitty shotguns and not listening to me one bit its respecting those laws so thats why I list their names in the Grief Report. Just so its clear I will once again say it was a EXTENDED round.

Also one more thing I should mention. When I ahelped it it took the 3 admins and 2 mods that were online about a couple minutes to mark it as an IC issue without any further messages. In that time I doubt they investagted the issue properly. As a double slap to the face those admins and mods we're being chatty as fuck in OOC which really pissed me off when i saw they had marked it IC so quickly. Those admins and mods on at the time should be ashamed of themselves and all other admins and mods of fulpstation should be at the very least disappointed in their fellow admins and mods for such blatant neglect and laziness. I usually have very good experiences with fulp admins and mods and i'm very dissapointed and dishearted that I was ignored in such a not caring way.
Did you try to explain to the warden that you started the shift as HoP, and because there was no captain, you, by the chain of command, are the acting captain until one arrives? Did you making a captains announcement telling everyone when you gave yourself AA? Did you even bother asking the warden, protector of armory, for his shotguns before barging into there? Doesn't seem like you roleplayed the role enough.

I hope the warden comments his side of the story

The fact that you tried to arm cargo to overthrow security because they (which could've been a borg, AI, or anyone with security access in the station) set you to arrest but didn't arrest AFTER you built your cargo army warrants more than a permabrig though.

AI can hear all radio chats, so if you told cargo you're ordering weapons to overthrow security, security is going to robust you, and that's what happened here.

IC Issue IMO
(09-13-2019, 09:28 PM)Fofofo21 Wrote: Did you try to explain to the warden that you started the shift as HoP, and because there was no captain, you, by the chain of command, are the acting captain until one arrives? Did you making a captains announcement telling everyone when you gave yourself AA? Did you even bother asking the warden, protector of armory, for his shotguns before barging into there? Doesn't seem like you roleplayed the role enough.

I hope the warden comments his side of the story

The fact that you tried to arm cargo to overthrow security because they (which could've been a borg, AI, or anyone with security access in the station) set you to arrest but didn't arrest AFTER you built your cargo army warrants more than a permabrig though.

AI can hear all radio chats, so if you told cargo you're ordering weapons to overthrow security, security is going to robust you, and that's what happened here.

IC Issue IMO
I did explain by chain of command i'm am acting captian to the warden and to the AI. I made no cap announcement that I was acting cap but I said I was acting due to no cap in common radio in High Volume. I walked pass the Warden into the armory, grabbed the shotguns, then I told him what I was doing and that I would get him combat shotguns if they are needed. I only tried to arm cargo when I was positive I was gonna get arrested and demoted over it. Like I said I tried to message centcomm for a ERT or a resolution but it was ignored. I saw a couple people say in common that security was heading to cargo in mass and sure enough soon after they were in cargo and at HoP desk wanting to arrest me again for the shotguns. Warden pretty much said this was all cus I took the fucking shotguns. Only after that I ordered weapons and told cargo to arm up, It was my only choice if I didn't want to just give up being HoP/acting cap.
If warden had the knowledge of knowing you're the legit acting captain of the station and ONLY arrested you because you took two shotguns from armory (Which you would be granted access and permission to enter as acting Captain), that would be mutiny which is in violation of the rules. However, I don't think the warden acted upon you until you announced you were building a cargonian army to take over brig.

Arming cargo to try to take over security probably wasn't your best idea, because you're theoretically giving weapons to random civilians to overthrow mindshielded security officers loyal to Nanotrans, whereas you were not Mindshielded, which can seem a little suspicious.

I'm still a little weary about you "being arrested solely for the shotguns" because security had many chances where they could've arrested you before the whole cargo scene. If the warden really wanted to arrest you for the shotguns, he would've chased you after you left the armory OR arrested you when he approached you at the HoPs office.

Maybe one of the admins that marked your ticket an IC issue or ignored your Centcom message can comment as to why.