Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tons of people last shift
round ID #: 3386
Your BYOND key: Atlasrules87
Your character name: Atlas Krevchenko
Griefer character name: Too many to list, but the main ones were Hawks-the-Eyes, the Geneticist(s?) who gave out hulk mutation to tons of people, the actual hulks, and the Harvy Doolittle.
Griefer BYOND key: I only know Hawks, which is Brille65.
Description of grief occurance: Doolittle was greytiding, stole my ID. Hawks blew all the borgs "for being malf", some geneticists gave out hulk mutation to tons of people, and the hulks.
Stealing your ID isn't necessarily "greytiding," neither is giving out hulk injections

You're gonna have to put more effort into this grief report and explain what happened with more detail
round ID #: 3386
Your BYOND key: Brille65
Your character name: Hawks-The-Eyes
Griefer character name: Atlas Krevchenko
Griefer BYOND key: Atlasrules87
Description of grief occurance: Blames me, Hawks-The-Eyes for giving out Hulk even tho i did not worked as a Geneticist. I may touched the console once, but i surely did not took part in finding / spreading / developing Hulk.
Atlas is a Metagrudging liar, trying to make me look bad.

Actually i did blowed up the borgs because i thought the AI is Malf since well, like what? 3 borgs came to me and attacked me while i tried to safe the RD? Kinda sounds / looks malf 7Rogue to me.
Afaik, giving out hulk randomly as geneticist isn't against the rules? Someone did it yesterday, and was even injecting people with it against their will, wasn't antag and the admins online didn't seem to mind. Could be wrong though.
Brille bitched and moaned so hard about murderbone for me killing him, when he was RD, for repairing the borgs I killed because they knew I was a ling

Dude blows up 3 borgs for just THINKING AI is malf

What a poor guy
(Yesterday, 01:45 AM)Brille65 Wrote: round ID #: 3386
Description of grief occurance:  Blames me, Hawks-The-Eyes for giving out Hulk even tho i did not worked as a Geneticist. I may touched the console once, but i surely did not took part in finding / spreading / developing Hulk.

Actually i did blowed up the borgs because i thought the AI is Malf since well, like what? 3 borgs came to me and attacked me while i tried to safe the RD? Kinda sounds / looks malf 7Rogue to me.

The RD literally killed someone with his chainsaw arm that you helped put on him.
The Borgs had asimov if I remembered correctly, with an additional 4th law saying that anyone who harms others and the station are not considered human and need to be exterminated or something like that.
Possible Malf/Rogue Borgs what should you do as Science man?

1- Check the AI laws to see if valid, takes 10 seconds.
2- Lockdown the Borgs as a safety, and disable the camera so the AI can't free em while you investigate the possible Silicon threat.
3- Hack the Malf Borgs to use em to fight against the Malf AI and deal with it with minimal non Borg danger.
4- Ignore all the other options, go straight murderbone without trying any of the multiple ways to safely deal with a Silicon threat, and the proper protocol to deal with Rogue Silicons, possibly Ignore the CoC and destroy Nanotrasen property without RD or Cap approval.

Brille is truly a awesome science man.
(Yesterday, 01:45 AM)Brille65 Wrote: round ID #: 3386
Description of grief occurance:  Blames me, Hawks-The-Eyes for giving out Hulk even tho i did not worked as a Geneticist. I may touched the console once, but i surely did not took part in finding / spreading / developing Hulk.

the only thing you did was blow literally every borg, and i know you know that's what I mean.
(Yesterday, 04:39 AM)Guillaume Wrote: Possible Malf/Rogue Borgs what should you do as Science man?

1- Check the AI laws to see if valid, takes 10 seconds.
2- Lockdown the Borgs as a safety, and disable the camera so the AI can't free em while you investigate the possible Silicon threat.
3- Hack the Malf Borgs to use em to fight against the Malf AI and deal with it with minimal non Borg danger.
4- Ignore all the other options, go straight murderbone without trying any of the multiple ways to safely deal with a Silicon threat, and the proper protocol to deal with Rogue Silicons, possibly Ignore the CoC and destroy Nanotrasen property without RD or Cap approval.

Brille is truly a awesome science man.

Well then.  I want to see you how you go into the AI sat and card the AI as a normal Scientist / Robotocist.

All i saw was that the RD got attacked multiple times by the borgs. I dont know what he did or not did to anyone and since the borgs never stated theyre doing i took it as they are rogue. Yep the AI stated its laws but guess what if its malf or has "hidden" laws with "dont state this law" then it doesent have to state them
Don't move the goal post, I never said anything about Carding the AI, it's literally not your job, the only problem is that you killed the Borgs which you know it's wrong and unnecessary, if you can blow the Borgs you can easily lock em down, it's the same console.

And if you don't know how to deal with Silicons you should probably not play RD until you learn it.

I know you are a competent science player, I am just wondering why you didn't do the right thing, Silicons is the easiest antag to deal without murder, but you choose the murder way instead.

And just for the sake of it, a Hacked Borg can just walk inside the Satellite and murder the AI, by killing all the Borgs you just made your goal of Carding/killing the AI as a scientist/Roboticist a lot harder.