Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Ban appeal
Your OOC name (byond username): Combustablecake

[b]Your Discord username and #tag: [/b]Combustablecake#1976

[b]Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): [/b]4:20(Nice)PM PST

[b]Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): [/b] Detonating a maxcapp to kill a single chlown.

[b]State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words.  We will not actually count the words unless your appeal is absurdly long): [/b] I apologize for this, I was very drunk at the time and not thinking clearly. I was somehow under the assumption that martyring myself to kill such an abomination was a "heroic act" and that my sacrifice would be remembered for generations afterward as the man(slime) who saved the station from the tyranny of the clown monstrosities. I've sobered up a bit and I realize that extreme boredom and inebriation is not the best of combinations while playing SS13. I would like a chance to come back and play if possible, but given my history I would understand if this appeal was to be denied.
(HE is Alex Antagonistic for anyone who doesn't know)

I've only had negative experiences with you and I don't think you've contributed to the server at all.

It's a no from me
(Yesterday, 12:56 AM)Fofofo21 Wrote: I've only had negative experiences with you and I don't think you've contributed to the server at all.

It's a no from me
I don't even remember interacting with you at all, who do you even play?
(Yesterday, 01:00 AM)combustablecake Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:56 AM)Fofofo21 Wrote: I've only had negative experiences with you and I don't think you've contributed to the server at all.

It's a no from me
Fireball-Kills-You

And also Longface, one of the three admin-spawned meme clowns that you killed with your maxcap bomb in arrivals hallway which delegged a civilian in the process
(Yesterday, 01:07 AM)Fofofo21 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:00 AM)combustablecake Wrote:

It's a no from me
Fireball-Kills-You

And also Longface, one of the three admin-spawned meme clowns that you killed with your maxcap bomb in arrivals hallway which delegged a civilian in the process
I don't remember having any negative interactions with you as Fireball-Kills-You, but as for the longface, I was trying to rid the station of those monster clowns and I'm pretty sure no one but the clowns got hurt during the detonation. Are you just upset you died as the clown? I do not understand
It's not worth it, he's "rules for thee but not for me" type of person, he's just going to break whatever rules he can when he thinks he can get away with it, but is going to try to use whatever nugget of info he can to get petty revenge when he's actually killed in an atmos sim