Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Your OOC name (byond username): Freewayz

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): James Keppel

Your Discord username and #tag: Freewayz#7492

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): 9 pm GMT -3.

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Maxcapped the brig. https://prnt.sc/pii6pn

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less):

The round started for me good, i teached a new player toxins than got brigged for no reason. I was jailed for no reason, being ignored by the security officers i was slowly dying of toxin dmg because i needed to eat(ethereal), they kept flashing me for no reason when i tried to talk with them. They kept ignoring then when i got the cuff off i exploded the brig because i was really mad with it. Is my first ban in 477 connections and 17k minutes and im not doing again, but im tired of shitsecs.
In understand you were having issues with how security was going about things, but as I'm sure you're aware now its better to ahelp about that stuff -- security is a role that unfortunately needs a bit more oversight with the potential for grief that can occur.

The damage dealt by maxcap was never really repaired, and it resulted in the brig being otherwise uninhabitable.

As long as you can confirm with me that you'll ahelp about this kind of stuff instead of for example, maxcapping, I'm 100% willing to reduce this to a three day science role ban instead!
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]
(10-13-2019, 04:21 AM)Misdoubtful Wrote: In understand you were having issues with how security was going about things, but as I'm sure you're aware now its better to ahelp about that stuff -- security is a role that unfortunately needs a bit more oversight with the potential for grief that can occur.

The damage dealt by maxcap was never really repaired, and it resulted in the brig being otherwise uninhabitable.

As long as you can confirm with me that you'll ahelp about this kind of stuff instead of for example, maxcapping, I'm 100% willing to reduce this to a three day science role ban instead!
Ok ill return my problem solving approach back to the old ahelping ways. Im sorry about that but i just got mad with what was happening.
Happens to all of us my man! It can be good to take a step back sometimes and get a clear picture. Moving this to a three day role ban.
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]