ban appeal
Your OOC name (byond username):
Humantravels
Your in-game name (Used most or at the time):
Quinn-sucks-ass
Your Discord username and #tag:
humantravels
Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation):
11/3/19 on the night of a half blood moon around 10:30 pm when the vampires come out to eat children and obtain their souls for future processing.
Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible):
because I dragged a plasma container into security and it got set off as a bomb I cannot screenshot because I am not computorly inclined i am new.
State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less): i am sorry as one of the half blood moon vampires for taking a plasma container into security and someone blowing it up. my friends thought it would be funny and i just started playing this game about 3 days ago. i still suck major ass as you can tell, but it at least is fun and i would like a nother chance at playing because i am slowly getting used to the game. and my 12 yes actually 12 friends play and if i dont play then we will move to another game. have a good day and dont let the vampires bite. I multikeyed because I had no idea what that was and wanted to be a clown. again I. am. sorry. 
I'll look into this for you now.

Do you believe you have any previous staff notes that you feel should be brought up and discussed? It's not often we drop bans on first offence.

Off the record, how would I go about getting twelve friends? I admin on a 2D spaceman game and don't have any.
[Image: 7263a3df76cf6d7e46a9175b16f902d3.png]
You're not even banned. Closing this thread. (restored for the time for some sick memes)
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: da01c143a42a2efcaf78b775fd2abc5a.png]
http://prntscr.com/psibde

This is the ban reason, reopening this appeal.
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]
Unbanning for that sweet sweet second chance. Just try to remember about multikeying in the future - I can fully understand being new to the game, I just recommend taking a pass at the rules to get a better picture of things for the future!
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]