Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inappropiate note appeal
Your OOC name (byond username): Moocow12

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): Buzz Saw

Your Discord username and #tag: Moocow

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): [b]2019-11-09 20:18:34
[/b]

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible): Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Servant of Ratvar, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host for 3 weeks - Bought a clown car as a traitor, and killed massive amount of people by ramming into the SM, as well as irradiating the entire station. All without just cause to do so. They've already been antag-banned before so this one will be longer. By Shadowflame909

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less):

I just want the ban note to be updated to be more specific since it is oddly vague and hides a lot of information regarding what had happened, most notably the "massive amount of people" probably didn't even reach double digits (clown car can fit like up to 30) and almost all of which were security staff with the exception of the captain and 2 others, also irradiating the entire station? You`re going to blame me for other individuals not knowing to take a shower before leaving engineering? The just cause to do so is also an extremely grey area, my just cause to do so was to eliminate security from stopping the other traitors from doing their objectives, instead of saying I had "no just cause to do so" you should include a specific rule that I broke that eliminated my just cause from being valid.
The only question should be, did you had "Die a glorious death" as a objective?
[Image: 9akmqeO.png]
This is fine...
(11-10-2019, 02:12 AM)Guillame Prata Wrote: The only question should be, did you had "Die a glorious death" as a objective?
No, im not appealing the ban I just want the note updated lol

I cant even check what my objectives were at this point, the notes part of the tab disappeared.

I just remember knowing I couldn't really survive doing my objectives as a clown and wanted to give the other traitors a better chance.
This is old school clown antag shit.

How is this bannable?
[Image: WE8xaq3.png]
(11-10-2019, 03:17 AM)Orange George Wrote: This is old school clown antag shit.

How is this bannable?
Because I killed security without them hitting me first / escalation, atleast that's what shadow implied when he argue`d that I murderboned, I had to wait until they were a threat to kill them.

Its only for 3 weeks and I don't intend to play antag anymore since only the crewmembers are allowed to get the first hit and not the antags.

And some of the victims thought it was funny and called me a boss so I think its worth the 3 week ban.

Shadow actually had to tell people to admin help to be revived.
I"ll check into the note and see what I can do to adjust it!
[Image: 8SOCkdc.gif]
Thanks, i dont really care about the lack of intent since that is a grey area but the massive amount of people part kind of sounds like 30 when it really was just 8 or so.