Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoshikage Kira
ROUND ID #: 4641
YOUR Character Name: Asher Clarke
YOUR Byond Key: Doxdd
GRIEFER Character Name: Yoshikage Kira
GRIEFER Byond Key: -----
Description of grief occurrence: Kidnapped him as contractor, and afterwards he went on one of the biggest powertrips I've seen. Bear in mind that, he was a lawyer.

Pulled me out of medbay when I was dying from blood loss and dragged me to the brig, cuffed the CMO when he tried to help me.
Hacked into permabrig, and perma'd someone for breaking into the warden's office. Took the armored jacket/combat shotgun for himself.
Puppyguarded my body for a while and looted some of my noteworthy stuff, thermals/noslips.
Breathed down detective's neck to pull out my uplink implant, ended up destroying it (lol)
Brigged another lawyer for trying to steal more of my loot.
Eventually killed the other lawyer, I'm not even sure why honestly, but I don't know the details too well either.
[Image: 25b373e0cc0250a5dadf074d60a51b6a.gif]
Yoshikage was 1 of the 2 security members on the station of about 45. Kills two antags. This was a problem why?
(12-01-2019, 02:37 AM)Bunnyhoppin Wrote: Yoshikage was 1 of the 2 security members on the station of about 45. Kills two antags. This was a problem why?
he wasnt a security officer, he was a lawyer, he never actually got a job change/promotion, hes been hacking his way in, and out of security to grab shit he wants. I dont think a valid hunting lawyer is a good thing

I didnt catch the entire thing of what he was doing, but if this guy actualy perma'd someone over breaking into the wardens office, we got a problem here
Can we have a bruh moment? 

[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLmZ5Fkl6o]
(12-01-2019, 02:37 AM)Bunnyhoppin Wrote: Yoshikage was 1 of the 2 security members on the station of about 45. Kills two antags. This was a problem why?
Yoshikage.. a lawyer.. validhunting antags, permabrigging people and powergaming with traitor gear.. How WASN'T this a problem?
I'm sorry for trying to hold people to standards. Something something maybe rolling around arresting people for shitty reasons, and trying to keep people dead/killing people for shit reasons isn't how you should carry yourself.
When 90% of the crew are the greenest of spacemen and there is 1 other living security member(others were put into the grinder or hidden in obscure rooms) I do believe anyone can step up to tackling the antags. I'm sorry you got brought down by someone who can stand up for themselves.
Honestly a bunch of shit behavior, and power gaming and validhunting as lawyer(cringe)

Edit it doesnt matter murderboning and taking people out of the round because Ahhhhh scary (possibly) antag let me beat to death in maint
>I'm sorry you got brought down by someone who can stand up for themselves.
I got killed by an annoying borg, and I'm not writing an appeal on him. Am I?
Kira didn't kill me, he just dragged my body around, was a complete dick to everyone, kept me from being healed, and arrested people for trying to heal me.
I'm sorry that you're dumb enough to want to defend him.
BAN HIM
PHP Code:
print('Kill lizards'
the only input i have is i kept telling sec you had less then 50% blood then they kept dragging you away and cuffed the CMO when we tried to give you saline glucose as blood