Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - BrawlerHorde
Your OOC name (byond username): BrawlerHorde

Your in-game name (Used most or at the time): Claire Wilcox

Your Discord username and #tag: BrawlerHorde#0117

Approximate Time of Ban (Give your best estimate. Used for investigation): June 8th, 2019

Ban Reason/Message (Copy paste or screenshot of the ban screen with round ID, banning admin visible):

Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (BrawlerHorde) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: ADMIN LOG: BrawlerHorde/(Claire Wilcox)(?) (FLW) detonated a bag of holding at Escape Shuttle Hallway (191, 132, 2) (JMP). This ban (BanID #2369) was applied by Ss4gogeta0 on 2019-06-08 22:57:39 during round ID 1659. This is a permanent ban.

State your appeal (Please limit to 500 words or less):

As a preface to this appeal, I am subsequently banned from the Discord server for this same ban. I'm seeking an unban from both the SS13 server and Discord server. This ban was early on in my time of playing the game, and there were many bags of holding on the ground at departures (as far as I can remember.) I attempted to open one to view its contents while not realizing I was currently holding one, thereby causing the tear in reality. Back then, I really didn't take the game seriously and just messed around seeing what I could do. Over these past few months, I've gained considerable knowledge about the game and have grown accustomed to playing on MRP servers. I realize that this action was stupid and probably ruined the round of many other players, which I am remorseful about. I realize that it has been a considerable amount of time since my ban, but I would like to rejoin this community and contribute as a more educated player of the game. I was also recently informed that the admin that applied my ban is no longer a member of the staff team, and was wondering if the severity of my ban was in any way fair for the offense, as this is my first ban on the server (as far as I remember, I could be wrong. It has been months).
Bumping for you and giving an opinion on your appeal coming from a non staff member (meaning my opinion has no actual say in your ban being lifted).

I don’t believe that you detonated the BoH without knowing what it did. Your smartass terminology (“thereby causing a tear in reality”) along with the coincidence that it happened at an area of high importance leads me to believe that

But this was almost half a year ago and I’d support another chance
(12-06-2019, 03:07 PM)Fofofo21 Wrote: Bumping for you and giving an opinion on your appeal coming from a non staff member (meaning my opinion has no actual say in your ban being lifted).

I don’t believe that you detonated the BoH without knowing what it did. Your smartass terminology (“thereby causing a tear in reality”) along with the coincidence that it happened at an area of high importance leads me to believe that

But this was almost half a year ago and I’d support another chance
Bump It
Definitely unban this man.
I've looked into this and talked with the rest of staff. We've decided to lift the ban since it's been half a year and you seem to have learned your lesson. Please familiarize yourself with our new rules and welcome back to FulpStation Smile
Bottom Text